LOU 3.0 Electric Skateboard
Skateboarding is not only a pastime for many, but it is also a way of life. As a result, it is essential to have the right board available to you. With all of the different options and preferences that exist, it can be difficult to decide which board will offer the greatest benefit. Here is some insight on the LOU 3.0 Electric Skateboard. Consider all of the information here when trying to decide if this is a purchase that is worth the money.
While some people like the idea of using a board that does not have a motor, others prefer electric ones because they satisfy their need for speed. The LOU 3.0 Electric Skateboard is not the fastest option available, but it is certainly not the slowest. When used at its peak, it can reach 22 mph.
Keep in mind that this board is interchangeable and can be used without electricity. This is ideal for those who are fond of both types of boarding.
This particular model comes with a Lithium-ion 36V 3Ah battery. It lays inside the deck of this board and it is silent, as opposed to those that run loud and distract people when they are attempting to go for a ride. When you charge the battery it lasts for up to two hours before you will need to juice it up again. This calculates to about 10-15 miles of riding before you will need to take a break.
As with many technological products these days, this skateboard does have an app you can use to enhance your experience. Using the app will allow you to change your speed settings to something that you feel comfortable with. It will also allow you to update all of your hardware, which will ensure things run as smoothly as possible.
The specifications of this board are 66cm L x 26cm W x 13cm H. It is not very long and can be carried in a typical duffel bag. In addition to its fairly small size, you should not that it is not very heavy. In fact, it is just 11 pounds.
There is a remote control that can be used to set the board to the desired speed. This is rather small, so it will not add too much extra bulk when you are attempting to carry this around. It may not be necessary to use this once you have become familiar with this board, but it is useful to those who have never used this particular model before.
The remote is very easy to operate and it will not require you to have any advanced technical knowledge.
The actual ride is quite smooth when using this. There are some boards where the wheels have more of a gravelly feel to them, but that is not the case here. Riders can swiftly get from point A to point B without having to deal with an unpleasant bumpiness. If you are in a position where you have to ride in inclement weather, the board will still work the same. It will not begin to act odd because it is being exposed to the elements.
- Carbon fiber deck. There are optional deck plates available to customize the board.
- Fitted with a dual motor
- Lithium-ion 36V 3Ah battery
- 80mm 78A wheels (Replaceable)
- Water resistant
- Customizable using the app
- Can be used without power
Pros And Cons
There are many things that make this a great product, but there are also factors that could stand to be improved. Here are some of the pros and cons of the LOU 3.0 Electric Skateboard.
- This board can be used even when the battery has been drained. Instead of waiting until it has been recharged, you can continue to use it the same way you would a standard board.
- It is lightweight. Considering the fact that many similar boards are very heavy, the 11 pounds weight of this particular model is ideal.
- Of all the LOU boards that are currently available on the market, this one is the fastest and has the longest range.
- There is a reverse function, so you can ride backward with ease or change direction if you are headed toward some type of obstruction.
- The app is free and easy to use. Anyone can customize their board to the ideal speed setting by downloading this.
- The battery holds a charge for 10-15 miles of riding, which is equivalent to around two hours.
- You can buy different deck covers to make the board fit your particular style.
- It is resistant to water, which means that it can be used under all kinds of weather conditions.
- The charge only lasts two hours, so if you are planning to use it for an extended time, it will be necessary to take a break and allow it to replenish.
- The remote control is rather small. This may seem like a great thing in many cases, but this means that it is much easier to lose track of it.
- The board has interchangeable wheels that are pretty smooth. Some people who ride boards prefer to use that has a gritty feel to them.
- The price may seem a bit too high for some, but the reality is that it is comparable to similar boards and it has many benefits that warrant the large price tag.
If you are looking for a skateboard, then you should definitely consider the new and improved LOU 3.0. Since it is electric and can also be used as a standard board, it appeals to all types of people. From the customizable app, the interchangeable decks and the light weight of this product, it should be easy to see why so many people like it. Now that you have all of this information, you can decide if this is a product that you want to add to your wish list.